Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I need a change :(

This daily routine life has been boring me to death now.
Office - mails - lunch - 8th floor - tt - chai - candy jar - back home - tv - dinner - gags on pogo - crash - Office ... the cycle goes on!!

There are things that I like in this cycle... like the mails, candy jar, 8th floor...
but the mails have started reducing from the other end(s)- some crap meetings!, not many candies in the candy jar - no one has time to refill them these days, not going to 8th floor - I cant call it fear of smokes, but just preventing getting the habit again!

There are nice stuff happening in between, but the cycle as such is damn borin and I would definitely like to come out of it. Carnatic classes is an option Im thinking of... Any other suggestions?!

4 Comments:

Blogger AJB said...

if u get some sugestions, pls let me know 2..:D :P

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogging ofcourse... try to post more blogs about you and your imaginary gal friend :-)..

sindhu

3:21 AM  
Blogger g'Krish said...

abt me n my imaginary gal friend?! oooh!! will do that after some time!! may be post it n reveal it to u :)

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kaicha kaicha...

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home