Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Psenti ...

My blog buddy is back from his Pilani trip ...and no wonder it has brought back in me memories of those lovely four years ... :) My college year-book is something that I never miss to read when I go home ... Somehow I never wanted to get the book here with me always... feels good when you get to see it once in a month or so ..to get the nostalgic effect!! Here's something from the book that takes me back to the best place I have ever been to .. BITS Pilani..

Adieu.. BITS Pilani ..

So many battles won on this soil
So many defeats embraced
So many desires fulfilled here
So many painful heartbreaks

So many friends I won here
I won a few foes too
So may blessings I did earn
Hope the curses were but few

From a teenager I became a man
Nowhere else but here
Saw life’s pleasures, felt its pains
Suffered losses and enjoyed gains

Now its time to say good-bye
To this place to its bliss
Tears of love roll down each cheek
As I plant the farewell kiss

Adieu sweet times, Adieu sweet place, Adieu BITS Pilani..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home