Friday, December 30, 2005

The Letter... continued (and reworked!)

15:00

He drafted the e-mail... thinking of her as always...

From: rohan@gmail.com
To: mailmeswathi@gmail.com
Subject: Do read this...

I am not sure why Im writing this one... may be because I lost my mind to my heart... People say this is the find-your-love-online age and may be now I think I will have to accept that!! Honey, ever since I met you three months back, I have always liked everything about you :) I feel you are definitely a part of my life....Im feeling good!!!.... Does this happen with everyone?? Or is it just me?!!!! I dont remember how we met, but all I know is ... it was destiny that made us meet :) and we jelled together very easily, dint we!!! Everytime you come online, I feel like Im meeting you & am near to you....Hey n btw, why aint I able to find you online these days??? May be u r busy missing me ;) I know you have been a perfect friend and I hope you will also be the perfect woman for me. Im sayin this from the depth of my heart...I love you...


- Rohan


15:20

Send it Rohan! - He said to himself... He was looking at the send button...a couple of mts passed by... Okie..this isnt going to help... I love her and I should let her know...Am going to send it now!

15:22

Send - Click - Oof..Done! - Message Sent!!

He knew she was there at home checking her mails..
-Lemme wait.. or..may be..lemme come back after 10 mts...Where did I keep the remote...
Oh! Here ... below the newspaper...


15:32

Three Thirty!! Lemme check it out... Oh God! Please... I love her so much!

- 1 New message -
From: mailme_swathi@gmail.com
To: rohan@gmail.com
Subject: Hi!!


Hi...

Howz ur day? hectic day here today!! my manager is bugging me like hell!
askin me to come to office on saturday!! jus hate him..

new yr plans???

n btw, I got an email from my sis' friend...a love letter!! just hate that!!!
dot guys have the guts to come n tell this direct?? just hate them!

okie..leave that.. i want to meet u today at 5... its something important..that I have been thinking abt...for quite some time now..

Bubye,
swathi.

15:33

What the fck!! She doesnt like love letters!!! Damn!! May be when I go to meet her ..shud tell her something... - Tell her it was just for fun, to test her reaction?! .. n may be tell my love later.. - Screwed it all... shucks!!!

17:00 - The Cafe

Hey!!! Meetin u after a week na... this week has been damn borin :(

Yea..mine too.. okie.. what do u want? me a cafe latte!

Hmm.. Lemme have a black forest :) n u know what! im supposed to be dieting !!!

N.. u said u wanted to tell something rite..what.. anything important?? dont tell me mom has found a guy for u!!! ha ha... (Is sarcasm soo important now...u...)

That was a close guess da... I have found one!!! ............... Okie listen, I dont know what you are gonna think abt this.. I think Im in love with you...You know na.. I tell things straight...I dont know what else to tell.. I love you..

..........

....Hey..whats this... jokin?? tryin to see my reaction eh!! (or have u seen my mail?? cudnt ask her too.. what if she hates it!! or is she serious?)

No da... nejama....I dont know..but I keep thinking I want to be with you...I somehow feel that you too feel the same...n may be you arent willin to tell.. am serious..

Hmm.. may be we should talk abt this later.. I dont know what tell ...(What the fck..has she read it or not!) ... n.. u know I love u!! mind reader eh!! how did u know that [;)] ... (temme temme temme)

something told me thats all.. may be love! okie.. lets talk abt this later...
just felt like telling u... okie.. lemme leave... i wont know what to talk if i stay here.. mail me..


17:15

What..she asks me to mail her?! what should I!!! may be.. will tell her a big Yes! anywez.. she loves me..so.. no big deal tellin her that it was the greatest co-incidence....wait...shudnt get screwed up this time too...hmm..but who cares.. she said she loves me na..big deal!! or.. yea..may be i will tell her that I shud have told her direct instead of sendin her that mail..will come up with some good reason for mailing her...

Hi,
you knw what.. I too feel you are the right person for me... a great co-incidence na... guess u wud have got my first mail.. I thought i wud express my love throught the way we met - online! Only after you told me abt ur sis' friend, I realised that you dont like such stuff!! Thought u wud hate me after readin that mail... but that day at the cafe was a sweet surprise!!! anywez.. am happy that Im in love, with my love!
love u,
rohan.

15:20

okie ..send it ..send it..no screwing up this time!!! :) oh wait

1 New Message received

Maier-daemon@gmail.com

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
mailmeswathi@gmail.com
Email id does not exist.



What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooooff.. wud have screwed that up yet again!!!!! than god.. but hw come that mail dint reach her.. ooh!!!!! missed the underscore!! Thank God!!!
U fcker! change that mail now!!!!

Hi,

You are right! I too feel you are the right person for me..
u know what! now that you too are in love, u shud stop hating love letters!
only then can I write u one! ;) .. he he.. kiddin..

Love,
Rohan!

5 Comments:

Blogger g'Krish said...

oops! let that be a secret, if exists! ;)!!!

9:46 AM  
Blogger AJB said...

nice da...
but, be honest and put the actual story as it happened to u here...:P

5:16 AM  
Blogger g'Krish said...

actual story!! that would have already gone into my private blog if i had one!!!!! ;)

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gkirsh, this story sounds familiar :-).. esp meeting smone online thru chat, sis's friend etc... so we have a lot to catch up on... so when are u gonna tell me the truth??? u shudnt hide such things from ur match maker;-)..

matchmaker :-)

8:49 AM  
Blogger g'Krish said...

hi matchmaker!!
u got it completely wrong this time!! :) this post doesnt have anything to do with it thought it was inspired from something :)!!!! n that someone knows how this post was born!!! howzatt! now.. im not into any risk! he he!!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home