Sunday, December 18, 2005

Hello World - II

I'm back ...after a long break!!! Its been almost 8-9 months now, since I stopped blogging, and my life has undergone many many changes since then; the most important thing being, me shifting job to become a SUN man!!! Its a nice feeling to work in a great company with your close friends and relatives around!!

Now that I have reincarnated my blog, (for those who remember, theres a new name n a new template now!), most of my blogs would fall into the follwing categories..

Carnatic Music

BITS Pilani, Need I Say More?!!

Thoughts of a SUN Man!!

...and more to come... Stay Tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger AJB said...

vadaaaangeokkamakka!
what relatives in SUN da??!!! sollave illa?
go gKrish...GO!!!

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home