Thursday, April 28, 2005

Wanna GoogleWhack ??!!

Googlers,

For all those who havent heard about googlewhacking, well , its an interesting game that tests your analytical thinking capabilities. Well, here s the rule of the game. Just type two words in google and if you get one search result - just one search result, you win.

I was going through some random blogs when I read a blog about Sachin's tennis elbow. The blog said Sachin's tennis elbow was cured by Dr.Hyuma, ex-wife of Wasim Akram!!! Interesting, isnt it ?
I wanted to make sure the information was correct. So When I googled for Tendulkar and Hyuma, Wow! I googleWhacked!!!

Now when you read this blog and google for the same 2 words, this blog might also be listed in your result. Thats why the no. of google whacking words keep reducing. Well I found one! Try your luck buddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home