Sunday, March 05, 2006

What a hell of a journey it was!

Do you dream? Do you dream daily? What kind of dreams do you get? May be you going to a strange place with your friends. Or probably the horror movie that you saw earlier in the day had a part to play too and you are the brutal murderer killing all your friends one by one. Well... dreamt of heaven? A nice place to be right?! What about hell then?! Ah! Probably those dreams dont come as they wake u up!

Me and my girl friend are living happily and one fine day, she asks me to take her to hell!! Well, I obviously dont want to take her to those strange, risky, dangerous places, so, I go there to check the place out!

Pack the bags, and there I am! Why is hell always hot and fiery? Why did the creator make it hot? If the heat gives so much pain to people, well, cold too does right?! Will you survive if you are frozen to death?

The entrance had a swipe-card access. Inside was a guy with something very similar to a computer in front of him. I then realised that was indeed a computer that contained all the data about us humans.

"You seem human!, How did u get a job here?!"

"The software is outsourced! The guy who was here was my friend and on his death, he referred me!"

There were many people being burnt to hell, politicians, priests, pandits, businessmen, students and all the men in the world you can think of! One guy was there as he had used the F word at his friend. One other for not loving his parents.

Imagine you go to hell and realise your religion is all fake and there existed only one! Imagine you go to hell and find that the people you betrayed were actually GODs in human forms who came down to test if you will go to heaven or hell!

Well, at the end of the road, there was a big room - GOD written on it. The door was locked. There was a board that said 'heaven' pointing to my left. I went there. It was empty. I returned. On my way back, I heard a faint sound. Seemed like some music. The music got louder and louder. "Dei, switch off your damn alarm" ... my mobile had woke him up. I switched it off and continued my journey back to earth to tell the story to my girl friend!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaaru da antha ponnu?????

10:00 PM  
Blogger AJB said...

niiiccceeee....i guess this cud be called the dream of a typical/true software proffessional...bloodla odhudha unakku...:P

btw...mind telling me who this girlfriend of urs is? pretty pretty please? :D

9:05 AM  
Blogger g'Krish said...

my girl friend?!?! why dont we take this offline?! ;)

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you really seeing someone or do you have an imaginary gal friend?? you talk about her in every post of yours , n dont wana disclose her identity...;-)
-sindhu

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home