Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Grid Ride ...

I always make sure not to bring in any technical stuff into this blog. But, this time, I couldnt. After all, my work is out there live on network.com!

Well, network.com is Sun Microsystem's Grid Compute Utility. It delivers enterprise computing power and resources over the Internet, enabling developers, researchers, scientists and businesses to optimize performance, speed time to results, and accelerate innovation without investment in IT infrastructure.

Unfortunately though, those outside the US will not be able to try it out :(

I am planning to come up with a video demonstrating the true power of the Grid! So, Let the wait begin! ;)

For more information on the Sun Grid, visit network.com! And if you already know what it looks like, check it out again! It has a cool new look! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home