Monday, September 18, 2006

Bac for the Nth time!

Oof... Bac yet again after a long break... Looking at my blog archives, I guess there are too many of them (the long breaks)!!! Probably, when there is something more interesting happening around, the thought of blogging doesnt strike me at all. Oooo... Wait a minute! You blog only when something different or interesting is happening, isnt it? I do not know why it is different in my case. Well, what else could be the answer - Thats me!!

July 18th - September 17th - Two months have gone so fast that I hardly remembered that I own a blog url :( Lots of changes, ups and downs, positives and negatives ... well thats life!! :) One major change that happened was the heavy layoff in SUN. I have moved into a new team within SUN - The SUN Grid. Some good news here - I might have to blog a lot as a part of my job! :) So, hope that will have some effect on my personal blog too! :)

Will keep you posted on that soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home